Answer the questions that are sent to you
Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter
Ask them 12 questions of your own
Notify them that they've been nominated
My nominations are;
Me answering Isabel's questions:
1. If you could dye your hair any other colour, what would it be?
I was extremely tempted to go for a lavender greyish dip dye for a while but chickened out.
2. When you're not blogging, what do you do for fun?
If I'm not blogging I'm usually working, in Hula in the Northern Quarter or catching up on Netflix.
3. On a big night out, are heels a must?
Depending on where you go! I think heels sounds formal but you can get some casual heels too which are great for me because I don't like being too overdone.
4. What is your favourite item of clothing you own?
Probably my kimono just because it's so wearable I've literally worn it with so many differnt outfits like over a bikini or with high waisted jeans and a crop top!
5. Where would you love to be right now?
Somewhere with cocktails.
6. What is a name you really hate?
Any names that are inspired by cars or alcohol.
7. Who is your celebrity idol right now?
Blake Lively! Beautiful and classy.
8. Guilty pleasure music?
One Direction. Always.
9. Name three essential items you need in your bag when you go out.
Besides the usual phone, keys and money: concealer, body spray and mints!
10. Favourite dessert.
Lemon meringue pie. Preferably my grandmas home made!
11. Describe an ideal weekend.
Summer, friends, camping, beach and drinks!
1. If you could own a house anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
3. If you could have a dinner party with any 3 living or dead celebrities who would they be?
4. Your reasons why.
5. What is your favourite season?
6. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
7. What inspires you to run a blog?
8. What bloggers do you admire?
9. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. Favourite song of the year.
11. 3 make up items you couldn't live without.
12. Sweet or savoury?
Have fun guys!